Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered First-Person Mod Out Now on PC
The first-person mod for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered for PC which was created by JediJosh920 and which we covered two months ago has just been made available. The mod is currently only accessible to patrons of jedijosh920’s Patreon page; however, the following disclaimer suggests that it will eventually be made available for free to the general public.
Every one of my finished products can be downloaded for free. Exclusives are intended to be Early Access or Unreleased content and may or may not be made available to the general public in the future. You have become a Patron to support this channel and my upcoming projects. All exclusives utilize my code and are designed to work across all platforms. They do not touch or modify any game assets or game files in any way.
Indeed, jedijosh920 has made available for free several additional Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered PC mods, such as the following:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered PC Modding Tool – You are granted the ability to extract and replace any asset stored within the game’s asset archives. Users can create and share their mods, in addition to installing them, thanks to a mod file system that is user-friendly and serves as the foundation for the process of creating and installing mods.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man PC Miles Morales Suit Mod – The Miles Morales Suit will now be used by Spider-Man in place of the Advanced Suit. This model was created while constructing a multiplayer game mode, but it was never used.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered PC Script Hook – Script Mods may now be installed and used, thanks to this! They have a wide range of capabilities, including the ability to interface with the game’s engine, call game operations, and more. Simply put, it grants you the ability to insert scripts into the game. Additionally, a software development kit (SDK) is included.
- Swing Mod for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered PC -Provides a straightforward menu system via which the swing speed may be altered. Because of this script mod, you can now genuinely swing as quickly as the final swing finale in the Spider-Man movies and launch as high as they do, making you the best web-slinger in the Spider-Verse.
- Debug Menu – Restores several functions removed from the stripped-down debug menu and permits you to use them. It contains choices for both health and reloading the game (checkpoint loader that lets you load any level or checkpoint in the game).
- Spider-Man Does Kill -Have you ever heard the expression “Spider-Man doesn’t kill?” Because of this mod, he now has that ability. Toss your foes off of buildings without suffering any repercussions.
The modder also tried to incorporate a first-person perspective into Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales. A mod may soon become available for that game as well. In the meantime, a camera mod comparable to Batman: Arkham is already available.