Players have the ability to equip the Valkyrie with up to two different weapons at once in Valkyrie Elysium, each of which has its own effects and, in some cases, an entirely new set of maneuvers. But how exactly do you go about acquiring each and every weapon that is up for grabs in Valkyrie Elysium?
Now, in order for you to both collect all of the game’s trophies and determine which moveset suits you best, here is how you may unlock all of the weapons that are presently available in Valkyrie Elysium.
The Step-by-Step Guide to Acquiring Every Weapon in Valkyrie Elysium
Fans of Norse mythology may be disappointed to learn that the game does not allow players to wield the legendary weapon Gungnir.
Having said that, the Valkyrie Elysium game gives you access to a total of eight distinct types of weaponry. Four of these weapons will become accessible as part of the main plot, while the other two can only be obtained as extras by those who pre-ordered the game or purchased the Deluxe Edition of the game.
Lastly, two more weapons may be obtained by completing side tasks and receiving their rewards. You may get a summary of each one, as well as instructions on how to unlock them, by looking at the following:
- The Alfodr is the primary weapon of the Valkyrie. Will be accessible right from the beginning.
- Bolverkr is a kind of rapier that can do damage to just one victim at a time. Obtainable as a reward for finishing the first chapter of the game.
- When ascended, the Gagnrathr is a long sword that is capable of slower but heavier attacks and can also conduct area-of-effect attacks. It is possible to get this item by finishing the sub quest “an Old Man’s Discerning Eye.”
- The Baleygr is a kind of spear that can strike many foes at the same time. Obtainable before or during the third chapter.
- Herteitr is the game’s second spear and, in our view, one of the greatest weapons in the game. It is able to conduct quick assaults that do a lot of damage and can do so very quickly. Completion of the game’s fourth chapter earns you this reward.
- The Sifgrani is a staff that has the ability to deal with both close-quarters and long-range magical assaults. It is the most distinctive weapon in the game. After finishing the side quest “Midgardian Studies (2),” one is able to get this item.
- A holy version of the Alfodr, the Alscir is also known as the Sword of the God of Light. Was only accessible to individuals who had already pre-ordered the game on a PlayStation 4 or a PlayStation 5 system?
- A more sinister version of the Alfodr, the Svartaljr is known as the Sword of the Goddess of the Underworld. Either the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game or an upgrade to that edition must be purchased in order to obtain it.
It is crucial to note that in Valkyrie Elysium, adversaries might have a vulnerability to both sorts of materials and types of weapons, so don’t be afraid to experiment with all of them!
At this time, the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 are the only platforms on which you may play Valkyrie Elysium. The PC version of the game is scheduled to be published on November 11, 2022, and will be available just through Steam. Remember to check out our analysis of the game when you have a chance.