Players will compete against one another in Street Fighter 6 using some of the most recognizable characters from previous Street Fighter games. As a result of the many different movements that may be used with each other, each of which is distinct from the others, the overall playstyles of the many players might vary.
You can choose to play as any one of the game’s many characters, including Kimberly. The techniques that Kimberly utilizes in Street Fighter 6 as well as the frame data associated with those strikes are detailed in this guide.
Every move that Kimberly has in Street Fighter 6
When you are playing Kimberly, you have access to all of these moves and combinations at your disposal.
- A neutral Stance combined with a Special Move is the Vagabond Edge. (17 Frames start-up, 60 Frames total)
- Move forward and perform a special move with the Bushin Senpukyaku technique (8 frames to start up, 66 frames in total).
- Backwards Movement with Unique Ability Constitutes Sprint (23 Frames start-up, 62 Frames total)
- Stop in Case of Emergency: Perform Any Light, Medium, or Heavy Attack While Moving Backwards
- Torso Cleaver Requires a Neutral Stance with either a Light, Medium, or Heavy attack (21 frames to start up, 43 frames overall).
- Shadow Slide is activated by moving downward and combining it with any light, medium, or heavy strike. The start-up time is 10 frames, and the overall duration is 40 frames.
- Move forward and combine any light, medium, or heavy strike with the Neck Hunter special move (19 frames to start, 42 frames overall).
- When you approach your opponent while using Sprint, you will experience something called an Arc Step.
- Any Light, Medium, or Heavy assault that is performed during Arc Step (13-frame start-up, 107-frame total) is referred to as Bushin Izuna Otoshi.
- Move downward and perform any light, medium, or heavy strike during the Arc Step to perform the Bushin Hojin Kick (13 Frame start-up, 35 Frame total)
- Move downwards plus your special move is the hidden variable (43 Frame total)
- Aerial Bushin Senpukyaku: Special Move (during a forward jump)
- Move Forward and perform a Special Move while in the air (during a forward leap) for 8 frames to start, and for a total of 50 frames.
- Neutral posture or moving forward while performing a special move and a heavy attack is a Bushin Beat (12 Frames start-up)
- Neutral posture or moving forward while performing a special move and a heavy attack is a Bushin Tunderous Beat.
- The Bushin Scramble consists of performing a Move Backward, a Special Move, and a Heavy Attack (with a start-up time of 13 frames and a total of 273 frames).
- Soaring Bushin Scramble is a Special Move that combines with a Heavy Attack when the user is in the air performing a forward leap. (13 Frames start-up, 64 frames overall)
- Move downward + Special Move + Heavy Attack make up the Bushing Ninjastar Cypher, which takes 8 frames to start up and a total of 47 frames.
- Move backward while delivering a heavy attack (22 frames to start, 42 frames altogether) This is the Windmill Kick.
- Move downhill to the right and perform a medium attack while doing the Water Slicer Slide (10 frames to start, 36 frames altogether).
- Hisen Kick: Forward Movement followed by a Heavy Attack (starting animation of 27 frames, complete animation of 50 frames).
- Proceed: Activate After the Hisen Kick, you might go upward to the left, up, or upward to the right.
- Move downward and combine it with a medium attack at the peak of a forward jump to do an elbow drop.
- The Bushin Tiger Fangs have a medium attack and a medium attack, taking 13 frames to start up and a total of 21 frames.
- The Bushin Prism Strikes are as follows: Light Attack + Light Attack + Light Attack + Light Attack Bushin Prism Strikes (26 Frames start-up, 52 Frames total)
- Light Attack on Light Attack on Light Attack on Downward Movement on Light Attack on Light Attack on Light Attack on Light Attack on Light Attack on Light Attack
- Light Attack + Light Attack + Move Downward + Light Attack + Light Attack + Move Downward + Light Attack + Light Attack + Move Downward + Light Attack + Light Attack
- Neutral Stance or Moving Forward + Light Attack + Medium Attack is required for the Ripcord Throw (5 Frames start-up, 113 Frames total)
- Move backward while performing a light attack and a medium attack while playing the Bell Ringer (5 frames to start, 132 frames altogether).
The Most Usual Steps
- The impact that is Driven Forward by a Steadfast Strike (26 Frames start-up, 62 Frames total)
- The Shapeless State’s Move Forward and Drive Impact have a start-up time of 26 frames and a total time of 62 frames.
- Drive Parry: To execute a Drive Parry
- Rushing with a Parry Drive requires first performing a Drive Parry, followed by Moving Forward + Moving Forward.
- Drive Rush may be canceled by performing a Forward + Forward while connecting with a special move that can be canceled.
- Combos With Assists
- Assisted Combo 1: Keep your finger on the auto button as you perform a Light Attack followed by another Light Attack.
- Assisted Combo 2: Depress and hold the auto button, then do a Medium Attack followed by a Medium Attack.
- Assisted Combo 3: Keep your finger on the auto button while you do a Heavy Attack, a Heavy Attack, a Heavy Attack, a Heavy Attack, a Heavy Attack, a Heavy Attack, and a Heavy Attack.