Every Battle Pass Reward and Skin You Earned During Overwatch 2 Season 1
The Blizzard multiplayer hero shooter, Overwatch, is about to make a huge comeback with the release of Overwatch 2, which will have some fantastic quality-of-life upgrades as well as some modifications that may be considered controversial. Fans who started playing the game in 2016 will find that despite the addition of new heroes and changes to existing ones, the overall feel of the game remains the same. But with a significant launch comes a significant incentive to keep the people playing, and with the game turning free-to-play comes the possibility of a substantial battle pass for Overwatch 2 in the near future.
Even while some players might object to the idea of having some very appealing prizes hidden away in the higher tiers of this, the fact that it will keep people coming back for more ensures that it will be successful. Here is a complete list of all of the rewards and skins that can be obtained through the Overwatch 2 Season 1 Battle Pass!
Every Battle Pass Reward and Skin You Earned During Overwatch 2 Season 1
There are a total of 80 tiers that make up the Battle Pass, with certain levels having the possibility of multiple awards and skins that may be used in Overwatch 2. Even though it may be a bit of a grind to get some of the prizes, they are well worth it in the end. Some of the awards include really cool skins, emotes, victory poses, and even a hero.
The Free Battle Pass has 20 levels with rewards distributed throughout 80 that you must proceed through, while the Premium Battle Pass unlocks rewards for each of the remaining 60 tiers. Both of these choices are available to you, and you may choose whichever one best suits your needs. Kiriko may be played right away after purchasing the Premium Pass, which costs 1000 Overwatch Coins, which is similar to $10 USD, but if you prefer to play the game for free, you won’t be deprived of the opportunity to do so. Continue reading for the whole list.
Overwatch 2 Premium Pass Rewards
Overwatch 2’s Premium Battle Pass consists of a total of 80 tiers, each of which grants the player access to a new aesthetic reward as well as an amazing new Support Hero named Kiriko. The Premium Pass may be broken down into the following tiers, each of which comes with a matching reward:
- Kiriko Hero, EDM Skin (D.Va), Cybermari Weapon Charm; +20% XP All Year Round
- Sky Centurion is represented as the Player Icon in Cybermari.
- “There is room for growth in you.” Voice Line (Moira)
- Cookie Emote (Reaper)
- Pose of Victory with a Fist Bump (Mei)
- Salute Spray (Winston)
- “Stand Up” Mechanic Brain Keepsake Souvenir Voice Line (Lucio) Tactical Skin (Winston)
- Locked and loaded with the Holo Sakura Player Icon and the Sakura Name Card Featured Introduction (Soldier 76)
- Only You Can Spray It On (Cassidy)
- Origami Crane Victory Pose Evaluate Weapon Charm Origami Crane (Sojourn)
- DJ Spray (D.Va)
- “Exist” is printed on the Great Waves Name Card. Voice Line (Zenyatta) “Hinotori” Skin (Kiriko)
- Spray with the EDM Player Icon Dogtag (Sojourn)
- Pineapple Pizza Souvenir
- “On My Bike” is a variation of the “Translocator Victory Pose” (Sombra). Emote for the Voice Line (Kiriko), Raboday (Baptiste)
- Spray for Killing Lions (Junker Queen)
- Mitzi and Friends Name Card
- “A Very Steep Incline” Voice Line (Hanzo) Commando Skin (Sojourn)
- Sky Centurion Spray, an icon for the Commando player (Pharah)
- The highlight intro for “Neck of the Woods” by Nailed It is performed by Tracer. Voice Line (Cassidy)
- Tokki Keyring Weapon Charm
- The regal pose of victory (Brigitte)
- “It’s All Connected” is written on the Cyber Phoenix Spray (Kiriko) Omni Code Name Card. Skin of the Beast Hunter, Voice Line (Sojourn) (Junker Queen)
- Puzzle Cube with a Kumihimo Player Icon Presented as a Keepsake
- Rise N’ Shine Spray (Cassidy)
- Think about the “High Tech, Low Tech…” while you assume the “Victory Pose” (Moira). Voice Line (Ana) Sipping Emote (Junkrat)
- Spraying Crows (Sigma)
- Icon of the Hinotori Player
- “Components and the Whole” Voice Line (Sigma)
- Miko Skin (Mercy)
- Arcade Spray
- EDM Tokki Player Icon
- Incoming! Emphasize the “Upgrades” section of the Intro (D.Va). Kitsune, the Voice Line, is a Weapon Charm. Sojourn.
- Spray for Just Breathing (Genji)
- Name Card for the Cyber Demon
- The dragon and I are one and the same. Voice Line (Genji) Hologram Victory Pose (Roadhog)
- Skin of the Sky Centurion (Pharah)
- Icon of the Brain Player
- It’s called “Run With Blades.” Voice Line (Kiriko)
- Card with the Name of the Rainbow Pool
- Poised Victory Pose (Echo) “I Do Love Neon” Itadakimasu Emote (Hanzo) Commando Spray (Sojourn) “I Do Love Neon” Voice Line (Junker Queen)
- Crane-Folded Souvenirs to Take Home
- Icon of the Kitsune player
- Forest Ranger Skin (Cassidy)
- Spray the Crime Boss with It (Junkrat)
- Player Icon for the Forest Ranger Role
- “I Will Not Be Broken” Voice Line (Orisa) Robo Thumb Souvenir
- Charm for the Cyberdemon Mask Weapon
- Do Something While Making the Old Soldiers Spray (Sojourn) and the Crowned Victory Pose (Junker Queen) Featured Introduction (Ashe)
- Name Card for the Synthwave Genre
- Overwatch 2 free battle pass rewards include the Cyber Demon Skin for Genji, the Cyber Demon Player Icon, and Demonic Deflection Spray.
You are in luck if you are looking for an experience that is simpler and does not require you to spend any money on it. You will be able to obtain Kiriko for free, along with some other important benefits, if you play the Battle Pass and like the free-to-play features of the game. This is true despite the fact that Kiriko has turned out to be a potentially lethal new support player. The following is a list of the free gifts that may be obtained during Season 1 of the Battle Pass, along with the tier that they correlate to:
- Tier 2: Player Icon for the Game Cybermari
- The Fist Bump Victory Pose is the sixth tier of poses (Mei)
- Tactical Skin, or Tier 10 (Winston)
- Highlighting the progression to Tier 13: “Locked and Loaded” (Soldier 76)
- Tier 19 — “Exist” Voice Line (Zenyatta)
- Tier 23 — Pineapple Pizza Souvenir
- Tier 28 — Mitzi and Friends Name Card
- Commando Player Icon is unlocked at level 31.
- Noble Victory Pose (Brigitte) is unlocked at Tier 36, and “It’s All Connected” Voice Line is unlocked at Tier 39. (Sojourn)
- Tier 43 — Rise N’ Shine Spray (Cassidy)
- Tier 46 — Sipping Emote (Junkrat)
- Tier 51 — Arcade Spray
- Kitsune Weapon Charm can be obtained at level 55.
- The voice line for Tier 58 is titled “The Dragon and I Are One” (Genji)
- Icon of the Brain Player at Level 61
- Commando Spray, a Tier 65 Ability (Sojourn)
- Tier 70 — Forest Ranger Skin (Cassidy)
- Robo Thumb Relic may be obtained at Tier 74.
- Synthwave is the name of the card found in Tier 79.
You can find plenty to enjoy in either version of the Battle Pass for Overwatch 2 Season 1, regardless of whether you are looking for rewards for continuous play or simply want some new cosmetics for your favourite character. Whether you are looking for rewards for continuous play or simply want some new cosmetics, you can find plenty to enjoy.
The new hero, Kiriko, and even a legendary skin for her are two of the many highlights of this pass. If you purchase the Premium Pass, you will also receive the first Mythic skin for Genji, which is Cyber Demon. If you do not purchase the Premium Pass, you will not receive any of these skins. What’s nuts is that the Cyber Demon has some extra customization options, allowing you to choose a different sword design, as well as three different types of tattoos on his body, masks, and colour schemes respectively. This gives you a lot of creative freedom when it comes to personalising your Cyber Demon. They also have a great appearance, making this endeavour all the more worthwhile.
The first season of Overwatch 2 will start on October 4, 2022, the day the game will be released, and will go until December 6, 2022. When the game is released, it is a good idea to give some thought to purchasing the Watchpoint Pass, which comes with the benefits of the Premium Battle Pass. Additionally, it is important to keep an eye out for any awards that may be made available by Twitch. If you want to get the most out of the game, you should keep playing it and make sure to encourage your friends to join you in the fun!
Overwatch 2 is currently available for purchase on a variety of platforms, including PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.