During their cooperation with NVIDIA, we were treated to a stunning new video for the BioShock-inspired shooter Atomic Heart during the chipmaker’s most recent presentation at CES. The game will be available to us in only a few months, and its graphics will wow.
We see a lot of new action and what appear to be new bosses in the teaser, including one that resembles Big Hero 6’s Baymax. Of course, the trailer puts the RTX visual bells and whistles up and center. There are plenty of nice-looking ray-traced reflections and lighting.
NVIDIA has also reaffirmed that Atomic Heart would support DLSS 3, and as a result, we can only hope that those of you who own the necessary RTX GPUs will experience performance that is as fluid as silk. Below is the most recent trailer for Atomic Heart, which you may watch.
Atomic Heart creator and publisher Mundfish was established in Moscow. However, there have been speculations that a significant portion of the staff has emigrated since Russia invaded Ukraine. The most recent interview that Wccftech conducted with Mundfish has information that might provide you with specifics on the current membership of the team. Do you need further information? The following is a list of the game’s most important aspects:
- The Future USSR – A global system failure happens at the Soviet Facility №3826 that leads machinery to rebel against the people. You are Major P-3, and your task is to eliminate the consequences of a large-scale accident and prevent the leakage of classified information threatening to destroy the whole world.
- Fierce Fighting – Study your enemies’ behaviour and how they relate to each other. Use the varied arsenal of arms and unique abilities of your polymer glove. Turn everything into a weapon: environment, objects, your own body, and enemies themselves! Every fight will be different from the last.
- The Face of the Soviet Dream – Explore huge research facilities and test sites. Find out more about the employees and their ways of life and work. Uncover soviet secrets! But know that death hides in every corner. Can you survive?
- A Closed World Ecosystem – A neural network named “Kollektiv” unifies ground-based and flying robots into a single hivemind. If you are noticed either above or under the ground, the reinforcements from the nearest factory will come to kill you. Use hacking to break in unnoticed.
- Craft and Modify – Use pieces and components with the “Chaika 3.0” device to create more than 30 types of melee weapons and firearms. Cassette cartridges and various modifications will help you use the environment to your advantage and exploit enemy vulnerabilities.
On February 21, Atomic Heart will be available on Personal Computers (PC), Xbox One (X/S), PlayStation 4 (PS4), and PlayStation 5 (PS5).